Adobe’s Photoshop app for the iPhone (Photoshop.com Mobile) launched today and I downloaded it right away!
- It has very intuitive basic photo editing abilities
- I can edit photos from my iphone or stored in the Photoshop.com account.
- Editing is reversible and non-destructive, with the output saving to your iPhone Photos collection and optionally to your online account.
- It would be nicer if it has more sharing functionalities like posting to FB or Twitter.
It's very easy to use.
Collection of editing tools and effects:
- Tint adjustments
- Easy to apply filters including black and white, sketch, soft focus, pop, border, vignette blur, warm vintage, rainbow, soft black and white and white glow.
- Options to cancel, undo or redo an edit, and save the image.
- Save and Exit: Simply saves the new pic to your iPhone Photos collection
- Save and Upload: it will also send a copy to your online storage. If you don’t already have a Photoshop.com account, the app will prompt you to create one the first time you try to upload an image. The account is free and offers up to 2 GB of storage, expandable of course with an annual paid storage plan.
This is definately one of my new favorites. Have you had a chance to play with PS Mobile yet? What are your thoughts? Are there other worthwhile or better alternatives out there for iPhone image editing?