Calgary Stampede 2010 is over. It was fun and educational! :-)
Six Things I Learned At Calgary Stampede 2010:
1. It takes 12 hours after hatching for baby chicks' feathers to dry - did you know that? These were born earlier the day I visited!
2. How to pet an unborn baby calf...
Note: No cows were harmed in the making of this photo. It's a fake cow. I will never know if it feels real or not because I'll never do that to a real cow!
3. Milking is hard work!
4. The Budweiser Clydesdales are HUGE horses
5. Lady Gaga's crazy eyelashes were probably inspired by cows
6. The texture and taste of cricket pizza is like having sunflower seeds on your pizza. I think crickets could make great beer nuts. :-)